As Proposal Manager you are responsible for a competitive technical offer for our Waste-to-Energy plants. You will lead the technical part of the proposal from specifications to the bid that you will negotiate with the customer.
This way you lay the foundation for a successful completion and handover of the project to the Project Manager.
It goes without saying that you will closely work together with our engineering and business development teams.
Your main tasks as Proposal Manager
As proposal manager you manage the technical part of our offer from A to Z as well as the technical coordination with potential partners.
- The proposal starts with the analysis of the tender specifications in close collaboration with the engineering and business development teams.
- You then start the design of the waste-to-energy plant in line with the specifications together with process engineers, project engineers and also with mechanical designers, EIA engineers,...). You align with our engineering standards.
- You are the interface with partner(s) with whom you’ll discuss the scope and planning
- Based on information from project engineers you draft proposal documents and guarantees in close collaboration with the business development and project management team.
- From a financial point of view you make cost price calculations and a cash flow planning together with the project finance manager
- The project manager and project planner will assist you with the design of the project planning.
- Based on all gathered information you will align the technical part of our offer with the commercial part. Together with the business development team you will integrate into a competitive offer.
- Ultimately you take part in the negotiation with the customer together with the Business Development Manager. You focus on the technical aspects of our offer.
Our ideal Proposal Manager
- Combines a higher degree in Engineering with a few years of experience in project engineering, proposal or technical sales in heavy industries, machinery, process, oil & gas, ...
- Has a commercial spirit and is ideally experienced in technical-commercial tasks such as creating and defending technical bids and proposals.
- Is fluent in English and ideally speaks Dutch and French
- Is willing to travel regularly in function of the proposal.
You are good at
- In order to draft faultless proposal documents you work accurately & detail-oriented
- You love to work together with colleagues from several teams and are a good communicator.
- Organizing and planning work and projects is your second nature. This way you keep an overview, reach deadlines and can finally bundle all information in a competitive offer.
- You strive to make the winning bid and like to negotiate.
We offer a competitive salary based on your experience. Next to that we provide extralegal benefits such as company car, bikelease plan, meal vouchers, medical & group insurance, …
You will yearly have 12 additional holidays next to the legal 20 days leave.
Our office is located in Klein-Willebroek next to the Rupel. Do you come by bike? We have a safe bicycle storage and shower rooms. Whether online or live, we regularly organize a team even. During lunchbreaks you cand find your colleagues in the recently renovated cafeteria, go out for a walk or go for a run to keep in shape.
Eager to create and win new Waste-to-Energy projects?
Contribute to a cleaner future?
Apply and we will talk soon.