As a project engineer you are responsible for several parts of our Waste-to-Energy installations. You assure an accurate & timely completion of materials, appliances and installations.
Your main tasks as Project Engineer
- During the engineering stage you make the technical design of your scope in close collaboration with engineers from other teams such as process, mechanical design, automation, E&I, ....
- You remain in close contact with suppliers, subcontractors and partners in order to make a solid technical analysis of the offers.
- You draft specifications for the delivery and construction activities of materials on site.
- In collaboration with Quality Control Engineers you will create Inspection and Test Plans. Next to that you assure a strong follow up on suplliers.
- You help the Site Manager or other colleagues during construction and commissioning activities regarding issues and challenges.
- Finally you gather, control and keep the technical documents up to date.
Our ideal Project Engineer
- Combines a higher degree in Engineering with a few years of experience in project engineering, or project management in machinery, heavy industries, process equipment, bulk handling systems, steel structures, ....
- Is fluent in English and ideally speaks Dutch and French
- Is willing to make short business trips to suppliers or on site activities
You are good at
- In order to draft faultless technical documentation and analyse technical offersyou work accurately & detail-oriented
- You love to work together with colleagues from several teams and are a good communicator.
- Organizing and planning work and projects is your second nature. This way you keep an overview and reach deadlines.
We offer a competitive salary based on your experience. Next to that we provide extralegal benefits such as company car, bikelease plan, meal vouchers, medical & group insurance, …
You will yearly have 12 additional holidays next to the legal 20 days leave.
Our office is located in Klein-Willebroek next to the Rupel. Do you come by bike? We have a safe bicycle storage and shower rooms. Whether online or live, we regularly organize a team even. During lunchbreaks you cand find your colleagues in the recently renovated cafeteria, go out for a walk or go for a run to keep in shape.
Ready to work together with our engineering teams and suppliers?
Do you want to contribute to a cleaner future?
Apply and we will talk soon.