1. The importance of data protection
Keppel Seghers Begium NV is aware that the privacy of its customers and the protection of their personal data are important. This policy explains how we handle the personal data we collect and how this data is processed.
2. Scope of the data protection policy
This website is managed by Keppel Seghers Begium NV. We believe it is important to create and maintain an environment in which our contacts can be sure that their information is not misused.
We are in compliance with applicable data protection regulations, such as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) No. 2016/679 and national data protection law. These regulations relate to the protection of your personal data and grant you rights with regard to that personal data.
The purpose of this policy is to indicate what personal data we collect and how your data is used after you have used our website and to ensure that your data is handled correctly.
3. What personal data do we collect?
You do not need to provide us with any personal information to be able to use most of our website.
For the purposes stated below, Keppel Seghers Begium NV may collect and process the following categories of personal data:
- IP address;
- Browser information;
- The external web page you come from;
- The pages you have visited on our website;
- Time and duration of the pages visited.
4. What do we use the personal data for?
Keppel Seghers Begium NV collects the aforementioned information in order to gain an understanding of your needs and to offer you a better service, in particular for the following purposes:
We use the personal data we collect to provide, maintain, protect and improve the right service. Your personal data will only be kept for as long as necessary for the purpose for which we collected it.
5. How is your data used and shared?
We may use your personal data for:
- Communication with you, mainly to provide feedback when a question has been asked via the contact form or when you have applied via our site;
- We only share your personal data:
- For legal reasons: we may have to share your personal data in order to comply with a legal obligation.
- With parties that process personal data for us: these parties may only process personal data on behalf of Keppel Seghers Belgium NV. These processing operations are recorded in a processing agreement between Keppel Seghers Belgium NV and this party.
- Companies belonging to the group.
6. Transfer of your personal data
Keppel Seghers Begium NV does not pass on your personal data to third parties located in third countries outside the European Economic Area.
7. Your rights
You can ask us (for free):
- What data we have about you;
- What is the purpose of a particular processing;
- Who processes all your personal data.
You have the right (for free):
- For a copy of your personal data that we process for a specific purpose;
- To submit a request to delete your data;
- To ask us to stop processing your personal data (if you have a valid and legal reason to do so).
Keppel Seghers Belgium NV will under no circumstances process personal data related to political or religious preferences or beliefs, race, or any data related to your health or sex life.
8. Contact Information
If you have additional questions about the processing of personal data, or if you want to submit a request to adjust, view or delete your data, you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We ask for proof of identity and process your request within 30 days of receiving the email.