As an Automation Engineer you are responsible for the automation of several parts of our Waste-to-Energy projects. You will have the opportunity to grow towards a Lead Automation Engineer role in which you'll be responsible for the complete automation of our Waste-to-Energy projects (PLC, Scada & DCS).
Your main tasks as Automation Engineer
Together with a Lead Automation Engineer you work on the automation of a Waste-to-Energy project in Singapore.
You'll learn about every aspect in the automation of a Waste-to-Energy installation throughout this project.
Your main tasks throughout such a project from A to Z are:
- Drafting the specifications (network, hardware, SIL systems, software,...) during the project.
- Choosing materials, calculating prices as well as guaranteeing the follow-up of the control system orders (PLC, Scada or DCS) based on the specifications, the P&ID’s and the implantation diagrams.
- Prepare detailed functional descriptions & design documents (control loops & sequence diagrams).
- Regarding the development of the software application you'll negotiate the technical specifications with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Next to that you guarantee & supervise the programming, testing & start up of the control systems (PLCs, Scada or DCS). This is done inhouse or in close collaboration with the supplier's team.
- Finally you ensure process safety during the design phase and you actively contribute to the general safety on site.
Our ideal Automation Engineer
- has a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Electromechanics or similar
- has at least 4 years of experience in several aspects of industrial automation such as engineering, programming or commissioning
- is willing to travel regularly abroad during our projects
- has an analytical mindset,
- is eager to learn and ambitious to grow towards a lead engineer role
- system- and networkdesign of PLC-Scada or DCS systems, including safety systems (SIL2)
- drafting, analyzing and programming functional descriptions, P&ID control loops and sequence diagrams
- FAT and SAT of PLC-Scada or DCS systems
- PLC: Siemens S7 and/or TIA Portal
- Scada: WinCC
- DCS: Siemens PCS7 – Siemens T3000 – Valmet DNA
- Networks: Ethernet, Profibus DP, Profibus PA, optical rings etc
We offer a competitive salary based on your experience. Next to that we provide extralegal benefits such as company car, bikelease plan, meal vouchers, medical & group insurance, … You will yearly have 12 additional holidays next to the legal 20 days leave.
We mainly work from home during the Covid-19 pandemic. Our office is located in Klein-Willebroek next to the Rupel. Do you come by bike? We have a safe bicycle storage and shower rooms.
Whether online or live we regularly organize a team even. During lunchbreaks you cand find your colleagues in the recently renovated cafeteria, go out for a walk or go for a run to keep in shape.
Ready to grow towards a lead automation role?
Want to build solutions for a cleaner future?
Apply now so we might welcome you in our team.